Online Examination System Savitribai Phule Pune University

Image
Instructions Link to mock exam instructions Link to user manual for online examination Link to online examination demo video Students will be able to login only after receiving SMS/EMAIL from SPPU Requirements for online examination: 1. Android phone, desktop, laptop (Windows/Linux/Mac) with working front camera as webcam. 2. Please use an updated version of  Google Chrome  or  Mozilla Firefox  only. 3. Please ensure a reliable internet connection. 4. Please ensure your mobile or laptop is fully charged. 5. Please keep required stationery handy with you (pencil, pen, rough sheet etc.) DEMO VIDEO OF MOCK TEST

Buy Autocad and Rivet plans

Create AutoCad and Rivet plans




Autocad & Rivet plans Creater₹3,978

You get autocad 2d3d plan and also rivet 2d3d plan with rendering view and many more

2 Days Delivery1 Revision
  • 3D modeling
  • Include Environment
  • Include Furniture and People
  • Texturing & Lighting
  • 1 Rendering
  • Architectural Walkthrough
  • Source File

About This Gig

I'm the civil Engineer and i make all type of plan on Autocad and on Rivet like 2d plan 3d plan rendering view on rivet and many more. 

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
- For this gig, you will receive 1 (one) awesome render for your architectural interior or exterior project.

*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural desings.
The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.

Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines. Then you can order in my gig. I will provide you an extremely professional service with High Quality realistic visualizations for your project.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs. Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collect the information of various type of connection used in actual practice

PRINCIPLES APPLIED ON A LARGE SCALE INDUSTRY